1. Registration process is not complete without the submission of the registration fees. A registration fee of INR 500 (Rupees Five Hundred only) has to be deposited along with the duly filled form as participation fee for the event which is non refundable/ non transferable in case your band is not selected for Top 20 Bands who shall compete in Shillong in April 2017. Non-compliance of either leads to an incomplete registration and thus cancellation.
2. Only Contestants in the age group of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
3. Employees including their family members of GFS, its division/affiliates and authorized associates cannot apply.
4. Contestants should follow/obey the rules and regulations of the Show and the State of Meghalaya and if any contestant is found to be involved in any kind of objectionable or suspicious activity, GFS holds the right to disqualify the band at any stage/point of time.
5. The video uploaded for registration shall be original and not copied or remixed in any form.
6. Contestants will leave/waive-off all their right and grants to GFS or it's authorized associates non-exclusive, unlimited, perpetual worldwide license to copy, modify and otherwise use and distribute their submission entry and/or photo and/or any element of the submission, to be published in any and all media and in any publication whether online, offline or on the Internet.
7. GFS does not make any commitment, expressed or implied, to respond to any feedback, suggestion and/or queries of the participants or furnish any reason or explanation at any stage.
8. GFS may assign any or all of its rights under these Terms and Conditions to its affiliates without consent of the participants.
9. Participation in the Contest shall be construed as an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions stipulated herein. Any breach or default by a Participant of any of the Terms and Conditions herein shall result in immediate disqualification without notice.
10. The name(s) of the selected Participant(s) / Band shall be declared via Facebook, Website & through email. However, there shall be no liability on GFS in the event such email does not reach such Participants on any account whatsoever.
11. The Registration fee is Non-Refundable and Non-Adjustable in any case.
12. The participant undertakes and declares that he/she / band shall not use any unauthorized/steal or any objectionable song/tune/lyrics. In the event, a participant is found to be doing so, it will be the sole responsibility of the participant and GFS shall not be responsible for any liability arising out of such activity of the participant and the entry of such participant shall forthwith be disqualified from the Contest.
13. Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest is in violation of Criminal and Civil Laws and should such an attempt be made, GFS reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. GFS officials engaged in the organization and management of the contest, including its owner, officers, partners, employees, consultants and agents are under no obligation to render any advice or service to any participant in respect of the Contest.
15. Nothing in the Contest shall affect any intellectual property rights of GFS in any product or service, which may be the subject matter of the Contest.
16. GFS reserves the right to refuse/reject any application/participation without any clarification/reasons.
17. Contestant’s has to carry their own instruments and GFS would not be providing any equipments or instruments.
18. GFS shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to contestant’s instrument/s or their personal belongings.
19. Any information found to be incorrect/false about the Band or its members leads to disqualification at any stage.
20. Allocation / Reallocation / Relocation / Reduction of Performance Slot & Exhibition Space shall be at the sole discretion of GFS.
21. Decision of the judges will be final and cannot be challenged in any court of law.
22. In the event of any damage to the equipments/property the participant shall be solely liable to pay replacement cost including labor charges as solely decided by GFS.
23. Travel and Stay would be managed by GFS in Shillong for the Top 20 Contestants in each Category.
24. Travel & Stay is subject to availability and the travel itinerary.
25. There would be no change in the Itinerary once the travel and stay has been confirmed to the contestants.
26. There would be no reimbursement made for any change made in the Travel & Stay by the contestants.
27. GFS reserves the right to withdraw or discontinue with the contest at any stage without any liability
whatsoever to the participant and/or anyone.
28. GFS reserves the right to cancel / postpone the event without any prior intimation.
29. Incomplete, Indecipherable, illegible or incorrect entries or any entry which violates the terms, will automatically be disqualified.
30. All activities in relation to the contest and administration of the same shall be in accordance with the guidelines of the organizer/GFS.
31. Entries received after the closing date will be null and void.
32. The organizer/GFS reserves the right, at anytime, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entry not submitted in accordance with the above set terms or which tampers with the entry process.
33. Arbitration: In case of any dispute the decision of GFS shall be final and binding on both the parties.
34. Force Majeure: In the event of cancellation of event for any reason beyond the control of GFS (such as act of God, weather, statutory restrictions, technical reasons etc,) the contribution amount shall not be refunded.
35. Any sudden change in the program/event arising of the circumstances which are beyond the capacity of the organizers/GFS due to any changes in the policy by the organizers/local government/any other related authority does not held GFS responsible by any means.
36. All disputes relating to the contest shall be subject to the laws of India and at the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi.
Please Accept Terms & Conditions
Please read all Terms & Condition & Accept it to enable Submit button.