If you tired hitting the gym and pumping iron which has resulted in no weight loss here are 5 best body weight exercises that can help you lose weight with no iron involved. That will help you to train your core too.
1. Begin in a standing position.
2. Drop into a squat position with your hands on the ground. (count 1)
3. Kick your feet back into a plank position, while keeping your arms extended. (count 2)
4. Immediately return your feet to the squat position. (count 3)
5. Jump up from the squat position (count 4)
6. 15 to 20 reps.
Benefits of High Knees
Great cardio exercise to get the heart pumping if performed regularly it will improve flexibility and power in the lower limbs.
1. Begin with a standing stance. (count1)
2. Place one of your leg on the table. (count 2)
3. Now elevate and raise your other leg to the waist level. (count 3)
4. And do the same for the other leg.
5. 10 reps for each leg.
1. Start with a normal standing position
2. Now place one of your legs in the front with your knee bent. (count 1)
3. While your other leg is flexed straight beind.
4. Now do the same with the other leg. (count 2)
5. 15 to 20 reps.
1. Start with a normal push up. (count 1)
2. Now stand and jump. (count 2)
3. At least 15 to 20 reps.
1. Start with a normal standing posture.
2. Now go for a normal squat. (count 1)
3. Stand and jump. (count 2)
4. Minimum 12 to 15 reps.
Doing these exercises for at least 5 days a week can help you lose some fat. The guy in these pictures Steven Rodrigues being a fitness trainer for the last 10 years never skips any of these exercises himself in his daily routine. We thank him for sharing some of his fitness secrets with us.
Missing wholesome reading, celebrity interviews and latest in fashion?
Sign up for our Newsletter to get best deals and news on Fashion |Travel | Food |& Art