As the immunity system is the body defense against infectious organisms and the other invaders, it is essential for everyone to boost their immune system. The smog on the other side is degrading the immunity system of the body.
Basil Leaf || Build Immunity against smog through Therapy
The impact of smog was felt in Delhi immediately after Diwali. It is well known for causing chest pain, coughing and irritation in eyes and throat. Smog is very hazardous for people suffering from asthma. The body of human faces a lot of difficulties in defending itself against the harmful effect of smog.
Dr. Naresh Arora is renowned Naturopathist and Aroma therapists has years of experience and has received various prestigious awards like Rajiv Gandhi Excellence Award, Udyog Shiromani Puraskar, International Medical Excellence Award, India Healthcare Award and many more for his distinct achievements.
Intake of Fruit Salad
Here are some solutions to develop inner immunity by Dr Naresh Arora with his experience in the field of Naturopathy and Aromatherapy:
- Always keep your face and body hydrated by drinking as much water as possible during the entire day and avoid letting the body get dehydrated. Apart from affecting insides, dehydration also causes dryness and roughness of skin as well.
- Take one Basil leaf (Tulsi leaf) and keep it below the tongue for half or one hour. Practice this twice a day for 15 days to boost your immune system against the pollution and smog.
- For people who have breathing problem, it is essential to improve their oxygen intake. Infections can also be cured by consuming a basil leaf and black pepper decoction every morning, which also boosts immune system for everyone.
- Consumption of fruit salad and liquid diet can be effective detoxifying diet.
- Inhale hot steam with one or two drops of basil or eucalyptus aroma oil, once or twice a day. This humidified air will improve breathing and kill the viruses inside the body.
These are the few things one can try which can be very helpful to develop the immunity of our body caused by smog.
Explore more such stories on GlobalFashionStreet.com
All the content published on www.GlobalFashionStreet.com
original and true to the best of my knowledge, including the photographs, which
are either clicked by our team of photographers or sourced from the owner, in
either case, the pictures carry photo-courtesy details. Some images due to lack
of resources might have been taken from reviewers across the internet, however,
due credit is given accordingly. Some of the Content post January 2023 is also
AI generated through ChatGPT. Any ambiguity or mistake is purely unintentional
and Global Fashion Street holds no responsibility for content from guest
writers. The views expressed by our columnists and guest writers are purely
their own and the editor holds no responsibility for views thus expressed. As a
policy, Global Fashion Street believes in publishing only original and authentic,content and pictures. Kindly write to info@globalfashionstreet
, if you have any complaint/issue regarding the content or images for this post.Editor-in-Chief
The following two tabs change content below.
All that is exclusive and everything in vogue, Global Fashion Street brings to you stuff that you will like to see. News, Views, Reviews, Previews and Interviews; information that is not only interesting but also wholesome. Send us information on your upcoming events along with visuals at firstname.lastname@example.org