In its third edition, The Grub Fest has over 70 restaurants, an action-packed line-up of performers and artists, chef demos, talks with food entrepreneurs, a Grub Theatre showcasing food-related movies and documentaries, the homegrown Grub Market, a first of its kind pop up night club, and all new mini food truck festival within the festival!
The Grub Fest Is Back To the Capital
Food enthusiasts can expect a number of newly-opened restaurants presenting their dishes to a large audience for the first time, along with the renowned names and the classics. Come evening, the Grub Arena will boast of live performances by some of the most prominent independent local artists as well as world-renowned names.
- Restaurant exhibitors include prominent names like Social, PCO, Niche, Circus, Fat Lulu’s and more. Exhibitors will showcase specially curated Grub menus with a distinctive ambience for their space at the festival.
- Introducing a festival within a festival, The Grub Mile – their very own food truck festival will debut at the upcoming edition of The Grub Fest, with over 15 food trucks including Being Truckers, Doggy Style, Burnout and more.
DJ Nikhil Chinapa at The Grub Fest 2015
- For the first time ever, The Grub Fest will host a pop-up night club with a renowned brand from Delhi NCR.
- A hand-picked line-up of artists would be at the stage at all times to compliment the food and the beautiful onset of Delhi winters. Artists include Nikhil Chinapa, Hari & Sukhmani, Tatva K, Nasya and more.
- Food enthusiasts will have an opportunity to learn recipes and techniques from prominent chefs as they recreate their favourite dishes at The Grub Theatre. Visitors can also attend panel discussions with prominent personalities in the food industry and entrepreneurs from the culinary space.
Picture: Global Fashion Street / Akshit Arora/ Oct.2015
- There will be a range of organic and gourmet products at The Grub Market from brands like Raw Pressery, Odyssey India, Artisan Palate, Keventers, Nice Cream and more, presenting products like gelato, ice-creams, homemade jams, dips and sauces, biscuits and cookies, cupcakes and a variety of delectable desserts.
- A dedicated play area for children.
Dates: 14th, 15th, 16th October 2016
Venue: JLN Stadium, New Delhi: Entry from Gate No. 14
Time: 12 Noon to 10 PM
Price per Ticket: Rs 250/- on online booking via the Cleartrip Mobile App, Rs 300/- on purchasing on-ground
Explore more such stories on GlobalFashionStreet.com
All the content published on www.GlobalFashionStreet.com
original and true to the best of my knowledge, including the photographs, which
are either clicked by our team of photographers or sourced from the owner, in
either case, the pictures carry photo-courtesy details. Some images due to lack
of resources might have been taken from reviewers across the internet, however,
due credit is given accordingly. Some of the Content post January 2023 is also
AI generated through ChatGPT. Any ambiguity or mistake is purely unintentional
and Global Fashion Street holds no responsibility for content from guest
writers. The views expressed by our columnists and guest writers are purely
their own and the editor holds no responsibility for views thus expressed. As a
policy, Global Fashion Street believes in publishing only original and authentic,content and pictures. Kindly write to info@globalfashionstreet
, if you have any complaint/issue regarding the content or images for this post.Editor-in-Chief
The following two tabs change content below.
All that is exclusive and everything in vogue, Global Fashion Street brings to you stuff that you will like to see. News, Views, Reviews, Previews and Interviews; information that is not only interesting but also wholesome. Send us information on your upcoming events along with visuals at firstname.lastname@example.org